Creativity in a Flash

 Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday has finally arrived...a three day weekend...time to relax...time to catch up on some household duties...and a cook out with my kids on Sunday--if the weather cooperates.  Even if we do have rainy, thunderstorm weather, we'll still get together and stay inside.

I decided to create a wordle from my "Thankful" post last night.  I like the way it turned out.

Wordle: Thankful In All Circumstances

To see in a larger view, just click!!

If you never have used wordle, it's a fun, easy way to create with words--either something you have written or just some text you can randomly select.  You can change the design, the color scheme, the font....easy and fun. 

Wordle: My Family

And this one....this is my family....just did this one in a space of a few minutes....

I'm off for one final day of work this week, and I'll be seeing you tomorrow!!

1 comments:

Peggy July 7, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

I love your WORDLE's!!! Your family one is cool.
Your THANKFUL one is great!!! Kisses of Lydia!

Just wanted to share this BLOG

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts......