Puzzle Pieces

 Sunday, July 31, 2011


I'm joining Peggy for Soaking on SONday....

It's really simple and easy...perhaps you would like to join in?  Just post a Scripture, a song, something that has touched you....something you would like to share and soak in today....

Sometimes I think too much....

Sometimes my mind is not still for a second.....

Sometimes I dwell on the past.....

Sometimes I feel put upon by others....

Sometimes I feel lonely....

Sometimes I think my life has not been fair....

Sometimes I think my life has been one trial after another.....

Sometimes I wonder if people believe that all that has happened in my life is true....

And sometimes all of this adds up to becoming sad....which leads to the anxiety, the worry, the depression, the tears, the emotional mess...

So, I come to You today....my Jesus....my Savior....to give all the mess to You to handle....the mess that is me....

I come to You in pieces.....broken again.....I am puzzle pieces in Your eyes....

Because only You can make me whole.....and You will take this broken vessel and use me for Your glory.

Thank You, Jesus, for calling my name, for choosing me, for saving me, for loving me enough to see me not as I am today...but who I am to become.....whole and blessed in Your eyes...





 



strong as a lion; weak as a lamb

4 comments:

Anonymous,  July 31, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

Amen Amen...............Was great to SOAK here....!!

Blessings
Bernice-GodsOwn

Peggy July 31, 2011 at 11:57 AM  

Blessings Beth... Just sometimes???

But always 'strong as a lion; weak as a lamb'!

Love your prayer and song of PIECES! May He lift you up this day and put those pieces altogether.

Here are two quotes (just said differently) by Lysa Terkeurst:"Remember our mess, touched and turned around by the MESSiah, becomes our greatest MESSage."
http://lysaterkeurst.com/2010/12/sharing-our-life-story/

http://lysaterkeurst.com/2011/03/turning-north/

“The Messiah can take my mess and turn it into a message of hope to share with others”
Notice Messiah, Mess, and Message all have the letters “Mess” in them.

If HE can turn my "MESS" into His MESSage, I know that He can and will do the same for you.
I wouldn't be "... Mazes, MESSES and Miracles" without His "aMazing Grace" which you have also and you wouldn't be or have "Unfinished Project"
unless God was in the business of finishing it.
In fact, I remember these words that Jesus spoke: "It is FINISHED". You see, we know He won and His complete plan and purpose for you is covered in His Promises. He does put all the PIECES together and knows how each one fits.

Great message! SOAK in His Love and the complete assurance that you are chosen and accepted as His Beloved! Thanks for sharing this song! [I do not know RED all that well but I had heard this song once before from Leslie. Some of their music is heavy metal sounding but I added them in my Contemporary YT channel... thanks]. If you are in a funky low, I hope you put some PRAISE music on to lift you up and if you're not in a low, let's get PRAISING our MESSIAH! Let's become something new from our messes.

Love and prayers,
Peggy

From the Heart August 1, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

What a beautiful message from your post. God is only a prayer away and waiting for us to bring those broken pieces to Him and He will make us whole. Hope you had a blessed day with the SON.

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts......