Should I or Shouldn't I?

 Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I said yesterday that I would have pictures today of the baby blanket that I'm working on.  So, here it is:


This is called 'Cables and Lace Baby Blanket', and is one of my very favorite patterns.  Each row in a section is different, so I don't easily become complacent and not pay attention resulting in my making a mistake. 

Yes, this is the very same pattern that I used for Lydia's first blanket--the blanket she carries with her from place to place.


I'm still contemplating whether or not to open a 'shop'...either on Etsy or Artfire....

I've been thinking about this for some time....going back and forth in my mind....which site, should I do this or not, the extra income would be wonderful, is it worth my time and effort.....

I do know this....knitting and the many other handcrafts I do are very relaxing to me.  I love the feel of the yarn in my hands....I love watching a ball of yarn turning into something beautiful.....I love that God has given me this talent....

So, what do you think?  Should I or shouldn't I open a shop?  Any feedback on either sites would be wonderful!!



1 comments:

Peggy July 26, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

Blessings Beth... I love that pattern! How beautifully done and displayed on that precious L. model.

But I'm not gonna be much help about the should I or shouldn't I. Since I have no idea what this will take outta you... to do this, of course, I'll assume you are in control of what orders you can do and the time you have to do them. You know yourself best. Is it too early to remind you to start on your Christmas list? Since I do not know the ins and outs of an Etsy shop, I know the One who does and I'll just ask Him to help you make this decision because clearer the motivation and gifting is there. May He give You the wisdom, now that you desire to use your gift. Thanks for the visit and sweet words.

Peace,
Peggy

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts......