Pondering

 Wednesday, August 3, 2011

And it is Wednesday already......

The past few days have gone by in a blur....work, meetings, sleep....

I've been pondering on the verse I posted on Monday, and concentrating on all things good, lovely, pure, worthy of praise. 

As I've been thinking of these, the doldrums have passed and joy is filling my heart and mind.  I can feel the difference in myself--not only emotionally, but also physically--I have been pain free for the past two days!!

And this in itself is a big praise!!  I'm still watching my diet very carefully, and gradually adding some things back into my diet with good results....and I am very thankful for this.

Peggy left a comment regarding whether it was too early to remind me of CHRISTmas.  No, it's not too early....I should have been working on this CHRISTmas starting on December 26th of last year!!

I've been searching for ideas for my girls, Andrew's Danielle, and now--three children to make something for. 

The search continues...although I do think I have found something that Cara would like.  I'm running out of ideas having made their gifts for so many years. 

Mittens for all three kids....they will all need new mittens for the winter...and beyond that I am clueless. 

Guess I'd better be keeping my eyes and ears open for hints dropped here and there from them....

Have a wonderful day in Him....



strong as a lion; weak as a lamb

1 comments:

Peggy August 4, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

Praise God!!! pain free Beth... Woo Hoo! 50 days to go!!! Mittens , mittens, never enough mittens or socks for winter, eh? Many blessings, Beth from you to them...

[sidenote:
25 pageviews...10 comments on a meme day... sometimes it's better to focus on "...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable..."]Whatever this includes... and I'm sure 'blogging' was not... but whatever we share may be so we press on... or WAIT... or whatever! Hoping the week and these 50 days go quickly! Maybe I'll see you on FF or SOS!

Peace,
Peggy

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts......